Cotswold Village

Cotswold Village
Started May 27, 2011

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Not feeling that great today.  Don't know what I've got or what I'm getting, but everything aches.  It's been a blah day here in Florida today, it doesn't know whether to rain or not.  At least the rain will make the grass grow again and am kind of wishing for a ton of rain to fill up the lake.  I live on a lake that is now empty.  This is the second time it's happened in the five years I have lived here.  It's not really a "lake", it's more of a huge hole in the ground but there are about 15 homes around the lake.  I love sitting out there watching the squirrels and the birds.  We also get sandhill cranes and ducks and my husband always has food for all of them.  There can be a new loaf of bread in the kitchen and he asks me if it is stale....he always throws out our leftovers for whoever wants it.  I must tell you though, our dogs are the best fed dogs you will find.  They are better fed than my children ever were LOL.  I cook chicken for them three times a week and it is so cute to watch them wake up when they "smell what's cooking."  Dogs are truly man/woman's best friend.  Well I hope whoever is reading this has a great rest of the weekend and will write again next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment