Cotswold Village

Cotswold Village
Started May 27, 2011

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Another sleepless night

My nights are becoming longer and longer....It is 4:30am and I am wide awake again... some will say "so what" you don't have to be anywhere so you can sleep during the day but that's not the issue.  One doctor says I have sleep apnea, another doctor says it's my thyroid, my husband says it's too much coffee (I say it's stress)... I'm sure they're all correct, but it's not consistent.  It isn't every night that I can't sleep.  I may go a couple of months without having problems, and then BOOM, out of nowhere - here I am writing on my blog in the middle of the night.  I can't make too much noise as it will wake my husband, although he sleeps like a baby.  Oh well, he should be getting up for work soon, so I will have company for about an hour LOL.  I had so many plans for today too, I was going to try and sweep and clean the floor (major accomplishment for me), but it looks like it will have to wait another day.  Well, I will now go and have my third cup of coffee and watch the news.... enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment